Intellectual property rights, brand names and trade marks
This website is owned by TMS Consultancy Ltd, trading as Antaris Consulting. The content of the site belongs to Antaris Consulting, unless indicated otherwise.
Copyright and all intellectual property rights in the content of this site are vested in Antaris and reserved, unless indicated otherwise.
The Antaris brand names and logos (including the Pegasus Legal Register and Antaris) are, unless otherwise stated, registered trade marks. All reproduction, use and/or modification made without the prior written permission of Antaris is liable to constitute an infringement of copyright
The content of this site does not constitute professional advice.
In preparing this site, every effort has been made to ensure that the content is up to date and accurate. However, unintentional errors can occur and therefore the information may neither be up to date nor accurate.
Additionally, this site may contain information provided by third parties. Antaris makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, truth, quality, suitability or reliability of such information. Antaris is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in any information provided by such third parties.
Antaris accepts no liability for any loss arising as a result of any action taken or refrained from as a result of information contained on this site or any other sites to which this site may be linked.
Antaris fully respects your right to privacy, and our obligations under data protection legislation. Antaris will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
• Any personal information which you do volunteer to Antaris will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988 & 2003.
• We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have specifically consented to this disclosure
• We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement
• You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts we will update or delete your personal data accordingly
• The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to secure and protect your personal data
Antaris is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third-party websites to which links are provided, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Your linking to any third-party websites is entirely at your own risk, and you are advised to check the privacy policies on these sites before providing any personal information to them.
Any action, proceeding, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this site or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Ireland and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of said courts.